Purple Adidas still be Paris mountain: i'm my hair yeah yeah!!!
hallo!!!i'm just a Holy Fool...sorry terabo sikit blog tokk,,,hehe gik ngatorr,,jap..mun ktak org mk dgar lagu dari iPod touch ya,,tutup lok lagu nok sedia main tokk,,klik kat dibah sekali,,n bukak lh lagu ipod ya,,blom update gk,,hehe

Like This :::

Wednesday 8 June 2011

i'm my hair yeah yeah!!!

whenever i dressed cool,my parent put up a fight
and when i'm hot shot,my mum cut my hair at night
and in the morning,i'm short in identity
and i shouted 'mom dad why cant i be what i want to be??!!to be??!!
i just want to be myself and i want you to love me for who i am
i just want to be myself and i want u to know,i'm my hair!!
i had enough,this is my prayer,and i die living,as free as my hair
i had enough,this is my prayer,and i die living as free as my hair
i had enough,i'm free,and i want to play cool,on the street...
sometime i waltz around,a red highlights
cause i want my friend to think that i'm dynamite,
and when friday's night,high school dance
n i want some friends to make a chance,a chance!!
i just want to be free,i just want to be me
i just want my friends to invite me comes to their parties,
i'm just to be fair,i'm spirit of my Hair,
i'm my hair my hair
i'm my hair yeah
all the glory that i bare
hey yeah yeahh
i'm my hairrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers